- Please give 24 hours’ notice of reschedule.
- If you fail to show without a 24-hour notice, a fee of 50% of the appointment value will be charged.
- If you cancel within 4 hours (No Show) you will be charged the full 100% appointment value.
- If you arrive more than 20 minutes late to your appointment, we cannot guarantee a full experience. Clients arriving 20 minutes late will most likely be rescheduled.
Lashes to Lashes has an age requirement of 18 years of age for lash extensions. Clients 16 and older may also receive services with guardian/parental consent.
We do not work on others’ lashes!
We pride ourselves in providing exceptional service and results! With that in mind, our policy is that we do not fill lash extensions done elsewhere. This is to ensure that the quality each client receives is of Lashes to Lashes standards, and that everyone leaves with a uniform look, and well-applied lashes. If you have other lashes on, you will need to have them removed by us, or wait until they have shed out before coming for your full set at Lashes to Lashes.
Lashes to Lashes offers a soothing environment for all clients. Keeping that as our focus, we do not allow babies or children under the age of 13 in the lounge. This policy is also for the safety of your children, technicians, and clients, as you are not able to attend to your children during your appointment. We cannot perform your procedure if you arrive with children. This policy is strictly enforced.
Guest satisfaction / rescheduling guidelines
If you don’t absolutely love your experience, we will make it right guaranteed!
We want each guest to have the absolute best experience with any of the services they choose. Should you not love your results for whatever reason, please contact us via phone or email within 3 business days of your appointment and we will happily set a follow-up appointment with you, free of charge, to resolve any issues. See Restrictions.
As technicians, we need to deal with all concerns promptly in order to analyze shed patterns or other concerns that might arise, and a plan of action will need to be put in place to correct and resolve any issues so they don’t continue.
- Lashes to Lashes must be notified within 3 business days of your appointment if there are any concerns with your lashes. After 3 business days, complimentary fix appointments are no longer available.
- Complimentary fix appointments must be completed within 2 weeks of the original date of your appointment.
- Standard 24-hour cancellation policy is applicable to fix appointments. If a fix appointment is a no-show or cancelled within 24 hours, client will no longer be eligible for a complimentary appointment and will have to pay for a fill as usual.