What Are Eyelash Extensions?
Eyelash extensions are the biggest kept secret to getting bigger, fuller, longer, voluminous lashes! Using faux mink lashes that are tapered to a fine point to mimic natural lashes in a variety of lengths and thicknesses.
How Does Lashes To Lashes Differ From The Rest?
- We use only the highest quality lashes.
- We specialize in Volume lashes, a technique that allows us to safely adhere up to 6 single lashes on each natural lash to give you a natural, voluminous full set of lashes.
- Our technicians are all certified and continued education is a constant to keep up with industry trends.
- We don’t charge “per lash” but instead believe every guest deserves to have the fullest, most stunning lashes that her natural lashes will allow!
- Our lashes cure in 4 hours! This means you can work out, swim, and wash your face the same night of your appointment!
- We stand by our guest satisfaction policy and if you don’t absolutely love your lashes, we’ll make it right guaranteed.
What Will My Lashes Look Like?
With lash extensions from Lashes to Lashes, your end result will look absolutely stunning. Each and every natural lash you have will be extended with perfectly curled, dark rich extension. We use a variety of different lengths, and thicknesses within our sets of extensions to create a customized look to perfectly frame, balance, and compliment your face!
How Are Lash Extensions Applied, And How Long Is the Procedure?
A full set of lash extensions takes approximately 120 min to apply. This depends on how many natural lashes you have, as we extend each lash you have naturally.
The procedure is very relaxing and most of our clients fall asleep as they lounge with their eyes closed. Your technicians will be carefully isolating your natural lashes with a pair of tweezers, and applying individual extensions with medical grade adhesive to your natural lashes.
How Do I Prepare For My Appointment?
Please arrive to your lash appointment with no eye make-up on. Remove eye make-up a minimum of four hours before your appointment with an oil-free make-up remover for optimal bonding.
How Often Are Infills Required?
For most of our clients, fills are ideal around the 3-week mark.
Our fill prices are dependent on how long it has been since your last appointment. The longer you wait to come in, the more lashes will need to be filled and therefore cost will vary.
Can I Workout, Swim, And Shower With My Lash Extensions?
You bet! The best part about lash extensions is that they look perfect no matter what the activity.
How Do I Care For My New Lash Extensions?
For the first 4 hours after receiving your lash extensions please keep them free of moisture, sweat, make-up or tears.
Can I Apply Mascara On My Lash Extensions?
Yes, you can wear mascara with your lash extensions, although it is not recommended for everyday wear. We carry extension-safe mascara that won’t damage the bonds of the extensions.