- If you have an ideal shape and color in mind, please bring a couple reference photos with you to your appointment. You may fill in your eyebrows as you normally would so we may take into consideration the shape you feel most comfortable with. If you regularly get your eyebrows shaped, waxed, threaded or tinted, please refrain from doing so within a week of your appointment. If there are any stray hairs that fall outside of our final shape, we can remove them.
- If you plan to go on a vacation, it is recommended to plan your trip a minimum of 14 days after the procedure.
- We require our clients to avoid any blood thinning medication for a minimum of 72 hours prior to their appointment. This includes Vitamin E, Aspirin, Niacin, fish oil supplements, and Ibuprofen.
- Do NOT drink any alcohol or caffeine 24 hours prior to your appointment.
- If you have been on prescription Accutane in the past, you MUST wait at least one year before considering this procedure.
- It is highly recommended that you avoid SUN and TANNING BED exposure for 30 days BEFORE and AFTER your procedure. If you show up for your appointment with a new tan or a sunburn, you will need to reschedule and will forfeit your deposit. As your skin exfoliates from sunburn, it will take the pigment with it.